Sport in Great Britain
Скачать реферат: Sport in Great Britain
Sport holds an important place in our life. When we listen to the radio in the morning, we can always hear sport news. When we open a newspaper, we can always find information about some game or other or an article about our favourite kind of sports. Television programmes about sport are also very popular, and we can watch something interesting every day. Sport helps people to keep in good health. Sport also makes us more organized in our daily activities. National game and sports competitions are popular in our country. People go in for many kinds of sports. There are sports grounds near every school, every institute, every factory and plant. Besides there are sports clubs and sport school in every town. Many people go there for training. As to me I go in for table-tennis. I like this kind of sport. My friend likes table-tennis too. We often play it both. There are many sport teams at school. They are a football team, a voley-ball team, a basket-ball team, a table-tennis team. The British are known to be great sport-lover, so when they are neither playing nor watching games they like to talk about them. Many of the games we play now have come from Britain. One of the most British games is cricket. Summer isn't summer without cricket. But as almost everywhere else in the world, the game, which attracts the greatest attention, is football, or soccer. There are plenty of professional and amateur soccer clubs all over Britain. International football matches and the Cup Finals take place at Wembley. A great number of people play and watch tennis. People between the age of 16-60 show every degree of skill. The British also like to play golf, basketball, hockey, grass-hockey. You can sometimes hear that there are no winter sports in Britain. But winter is a good season for hunting and fishing. Indeed sport in one form or another is an essential part of daily life in Britain.
1. Does sport hold an inportant place in our life?
2. What can we always hear, when we listen to the radio?
3. What can we alway find, when we open a newspaper?
4. Are television programmes about sports also very popular?
5. Does sport help people to keep in good health?
6. Does sport also make us more organized in our daily activities?
7. Are National game and sports competitions popular in our county?
8. Who go in for many kinds of sports?
9. Are there sports grounds near every school, every institute, every factory and plants?
10. Are there sports clubs and sports school in every town?
11. Do many people go there the training?
12. What kind of sports do i go in for?
13. I like this kind of sport, don't I?
14. Does my friend like table-tennis too?
15. How do we often play it?
16. Are there many sport teams at school?
17. What teams are at school?